Tuesday, November 2, 2010

About Karen's Travels..

I was bitten by the travel bug since the age of 21, and hence have endeavored to travel at least once a year. One of the hobbies I picked up along the way has been to document my travels in both my blogs and through the lens.

Join me in my journey through some of my favourite places. Visit my photo albums on Webshots and/or read my blogs for an insight in what to see and do in the countries i visited - "National Parks of USA", "Italy", "Greece", "United Kingdom & Ireland", "Vancouver and Cruise to Alaska", "Denmark, Sweden and Norway", "New Zealand", "Bruges, Spain, Portugal and Gibraltar and "Northern France: Paris, Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley". Coming soon: Switzerland.  Please also visit my 500px album, where I store all my HDR Photos.

Travel Blog References


  • Contents compiled and written by Karen Toh Guek Bee.
  • No comments: